Emergency Dentist in Vero Beach
Call (772) 569-9781 For Emergency Dental Services
We reserve time in our daily schedules for emergency patients. If you are currently experiencing a dental emergency call us now and provide our staff with as much detail as possible about the condition or event that caused your health issue. No dental emergency is too difficult for us to take care of. Our dentists have years of combined experience, and will work with you to determine the best and safest solution for you. Take a look at what our clients have to say about us and see why we are chosen as the most trusted emergency dentists in all of Vero Beach, FL.
Tips for Common Dental Emergencies
- For a knocked-out tooth (or a baby tooth), always keep it moist.
- If possible, place the tooth in a tooth preservation product (look for the ADA seal of approval), cup full of saliva, or milk. Then come to our office right away!
- If you had a cap (crown) that has fallen out try to secure it so when you come to the clinic, we can study it as well.
- If you have a denture or partial that has broken try to secure all the pieces so we can study them as well.
- For a cracked tooth, immediately rinse the tooth with warm water to clean the area. Put some cold packs on the face to keep any swelling down but be careful to not cause skin damage if the ice compress is too cold.
- If you bit your tongue or lip, clean the area with some water and apply a cold pack to help with swelling.
What Are Signs of A Dental Emergency?
There are a couple of signs to look out for that indicate you need to visit a dentist as soon as possible for a check-up.
Signs of a dental emergency include the following:
- Blood: Your gums are bleeding
- Tooth Loss: Your tooth or teeth are falling suddenly
- Cracks & Breaks: Your tooth is cracked or broken
- Pain: You are experiencing persistent pain in your teeth, gums, jaw, or neck
- Sores: You notice a sore in your mouth (it's important for your dentist to check what the sore or growth is)
- Swelling: Your mouth, teeth, or gums are swelling
There are some of the major warning signs of a dental emergency. If you are experiencing any of the signs above, it's important to consult an emergency dentist to schedule a dental appointment as soon as possible. Our dentists will go above and beyond to ensure that your teeth are looking and feeling their very best. Contact our emergency dentists in Vero Beach today to schedule a dental appointment.
“I am very pleased with the care I have received at this dentist. Dr. Perez is friendly and efficient. They also have a very good dental plan, especially for Seniors.”- Cindy N.
“Pelican Dental always leaves me with the biggest of smiles! Between their wonderful care of my teeth-- which they are equal parts efficient and careful with handling-- and their kindness towards their patients.”- Darcy R.
“The staff is intelligent, kind, and friendly and all seem very happy to explain procedures with you. Above all, Dr. Perez works diligently and is very honest.”- Carissa G.
“I’ve had the best experience at Pelican Dental! Had my dental implants taken out (which were falling out) and a beautiful bridge put in. No pain.”- Billie B.
“The Dr. was quick to address the situation and treat me immediately. She was very professional and gave me peace of mind by answering all my questions from the procedure. The staff treated me kindly and was friendly all throughout.”- Natasha L.