Vero Beach Prosthodontics
Helping Patients Enjoy Optimal Tooth Function
Are missing teeth interfering with your ability to eat and your social life? At Pelican Dental Care, we offer prosthodontics in Vero Beach to replace missing teeth and restore proper function. We have more than 30 years of experience and extensive knowledge of the many options that are available for restoring your smile.
Please call our office at (772) 569-9781 to learn how prosthodontics can improve your smile.
Restoring Normal Tooth Function
When teeth are missing, eating and speaking normally can be difficult. If you’ve been hiding your smile, we offer Vero Beach prosthodontics to restore the natural beauty of your smile and proper function of your teeth. While our primary goal is to preserve your natural teeth whenever possible, teeth can be lost despite your best efforts.
We offer prosthodontics for teeth that are lost in a number of different ways. If you have missing teeth due to trauma, aging, infection, or periodontal disease, we offer several options for dental appliances to replace your missing teeth. We utilize the best treatments and technology to deliver exceptional quality care to our patients.
Our Prosthodontic Services
Whether you have one missing tooth, several teeth in a row, or all your teeth are missing, we offer Vero Beach prosthodontics to replace your natural teeth. The right treatment depends on the number of teeth missing, which teeth are missing, and the health of your gums and bone.
We offer prosthodontic treatments that include:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants provide a stable, durable, and natural feeling restoration for replacing a missing tooth. The dental implant is a titanium post that is surgically placed in the jawbone to provide an artificial root for missing teeth. Implants can be used with a crown for a single missing tooth or to hold bridges and dentures in place.
- Full Dentures – Full or complete dentures are used when all the teeth in the upper or lower arch are missing. Dentures are designed to match the natural color of teeth and gums to restore your appearance and function of the teeth.
- Partial Dentures – A partial denture is used when the patient has lost some of their teeth. Partials are designed to replace the missing teeth and attach to the surrounding natural teeth for better stability and function.
- Bridges – A dental bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth in a row. Bridges can be either fixed or removable and crafted from a variety of materials, including porcelain, gold, and alloys.
- Immediate Dentures After Extraction – You don’t have to live without teeth after an extraction. We offer immediate dentures after extraction, so you will have teeth while the gum tissue heals.
We offer a free consultation for prosthodontics, so you can have your mouth examined and learn about the options that are available for replacing your missing teeth. Our dentist will discuss the possible treatments that can be used to restore your teeth, answer your questions, and help you make the best decision for your oral health.
Call Pelican Dental Care at (772) 569-9781 to schedule your consultation and take the first step to a beautiful and functional smile.
What Do Our Patients Have to Say About Us?We Respect & Value all of Our Patients!
“I am very pleased with the care I have received at this dentist. Dr. Perez is friendly and efficient. They also have a very good dental plan, especially for Seniors.”- Cindy N.
“Pelican Dental always leaves me with the biggest of smiles! Between their wonderful care of my teeth-- which they are equal parts efficient and careful with handling-- and their kindness towards their patients.”- Darcy R.
“The staff is intelligent, kind, and friendly and all seem very happy to explain procedures with you. Above all, Dr. Perez works diligently and is very honest.”- Carissa G.
“I’ve had the best experience at Pelican Dental! Had my dental implants taken out (which were falling out) and a beautiful bridge put in. No pain.”- Billie B.
“The Dr. was quick to address the situation and treat me immediately. She was very professional and gave me peace of mind by answering all my questions from the procedure. The staff treated me kindly and was friendly all throughout.”- Natasha L.